Advantages of Server Rack Batteries
1. Server rack batteries offer a range of advantages, including their compact size, which can vary from 1U to 4U depending on capacity, and their standard 19-inch rackmount width, ensuring a neat appearance and straightforward installation. They are designed for ease of use, featuring a plug-and-play functionality.
2. Additionally, these batteries prioritize safety, boasting a metal casing and utilizing A-grade lithium iron phosphate batteries known for their safety and long lifespan.
3. Furthermore, they support serial and parallel connections, with the capability to accommodate up to 16-way parallel connections to meet high-power consumption demands. These batteries also feature an intelligent communication interface, incorporating standard CAN, RS485, and Bluetooth communication interfaces, enabling remote online debugging and monitoring of power system operation via mobile phone.
4. This interface allows for the viewing of individual battery voltages, State of Charge (SOC), and overall voltage and current, simplifying network management and enhancing system reliability.
5. The application scenarios for server rack batteries extend beyond server rooms, encompassing a wide range of uses such as home energy storage, communication base stations, and UPS systems.
6. The capacity of a battery refers to the total amount of power it can store, typically measured in kilowatt-hours (kWh) or amp-hours (Ah). For instance, using a 48V 100Ah server rack battery as an example, the total capacity would be 4800Wh, equivalent to 4.8kWh.